iBree Videos


Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The End.

My friend who I shared alot of my life and time with. broke my trust. I can't forgive him. Why? Because I felt that he knew better. He messaged me (cause he lives out of state) acting like he did nothing wrong. But he had noticed I deleted him from my myspace. He was trying to be funny saying "haha, it can't be good when I get deleted from your maspace, what's wrong?" He knows. I told him how I felt and why I was feeling so hurt and betrayed. That he put more dents in my friendship with my other friend whom I've never really wanted to hurt. I was thrown into defending myself and apoligizing for everything at the same time. But only after my other friend had to worry whether or not I hated her. I didn't find that fair to her nor I, the business between her and I, is exactly that - BETWEEN her and I. He had no right nor place to interfer. So I cut that tie tonight. He didn't argue. Just said good bye. Maybe that is for the best. But he wrote one last poem about our begining, but I know it's the end.

"The One That Doesn't Come Back

With the car parked and the Beatles playing
You told me your life story
And I fell in love
Everytime I'm not happy,
I go back to that day

In my head

And remember your smile and your honesty
(Honesty, there's a concept)
I wish you had stayed that person
That girl I loved
That girl I miss
I mourn her death every day
( Do you? )"

No comments: