
I wish I could take away all their pain
just rock it back and forth to ease it all away.
Make them feel safe to be in their own minds again.
I want to save them...from themselves.
But I can only do so much, with just words.
I was told to behave and not but in.
But I'm chin deep in their worries.
I don't want anyone to suffer around me.
I making up for not being old enough when I was young.
I couldn't have saved them you know.
But I didn't even try.
I guess that's what kills me.
My freedom to not care died with them.
And now I worry.
I find things to fix.
I need something to fix.
Maybe if I save them, they'll save me.
Maybe.
...maybe.
I took on myself and was defeated.
I needed the professional.
I needed the right information.
I want to give that to them.
I want to be their right answer.
But if only I knew what that answer really was.
Love and Heart ache are to close together.
Choices and failure are too.
We faced them everyday.
Why is it so hard.
Why do we have to be so sensitive.
Fix them, fix me.
We're all broken.


No comments:
Post a Comment