So honestly, why is it causing such a panic? Why does it bother them? IT'S FICTION! They're acting like some really broke the truth about the Bible and the Catholic religion. What are these people all scared of? You go to a book store and you look for the Bible it's in biblical/history section - you look for The Da Vinci Code, it in the fiction section. Yes, I sat through BORING hours of church listening to them proving why that book is not accurate. But I could have pointed those out while reading it. That was also around the same time I decided I didn't like going to church anymore. But I didn't get it. People twist and question the truth of God in a FICTION novel and christians fanatics freak out!? Well, if you read that book, it was mostly attacking the Catholic's. Or ok, I guess "religion" as a whole. I thought we went to church to learn the Bible and good will toward man. Ya know, learn how to accept the lord. Not how a fiction book is so upsetting.
Now, it's a movie. But I guess they all had to get their two cent in about their opinions and beliefs.
Then there was others claiming they'll never read the book or watch this movie because of their religion. Ok, then don't. Stop forcing the beliefs on a movie, based off a fiction novel. Like Kevin Smith said (to the Catholic's claiming his movie Dogma was blasphemy) "It had a Poop Monster in it!". Haha!! There bitching about it on IMDB. Last I check it was a movie site. This movie/book is entertainment for those who enjoy watching or reading a clever story. Their relegious beliefs have nothing to do with Hollywood and entertainment. So yeah, I guess I just had to complain about them. Haha, I can't stand people who complain about movies/books (etc.) they've never seen. "How do you REALLY know you don't like it unless you give it a try?" I don't judge anything before I test it. I'll try everything at least once. Maybe that's just me living on the edge. Oohoohooo. haha Anyways I'm done with my thoughts about this. Blah people are so odd.

