I'm looking for a job, and I ended up working back a Blockbuster. My second job I ever had.
Only it was under new management. The store was a mess, and the workers would leave for 10 minutes at a time for a 'smoke break' and I was stuck dealing with upset customers.
I had cleaned up everything and was dealing with people when this guy came in and handed me a note. It read;
I had cleaned up everything and was dealing with people when this guy came in and handed me a note. It read;
"Don't be afraid anymore, no one will hurt you"I looked up and got this creepy smile from him and then he left.
My Manager got a phone call and was talking to someone, I don't who, when this costumer screams out "she's a spy!" and shoot my manager. Then he ran out of the store. As did a few other people.
NO ONE DID ANYTHING. People still stood in line waiting and my co workers just went back to work. I was the only one concerned. I ran over to her to check if she was still breathing. She wasn't moving, and she stomach and chest were covered in blood. I put my hands on her to feel for a pulse, and my hand sank in. I was gagging even in my dream. I tried to call 9-1-1, but I got this old folks home instead. I tried again and got a busy signal. So I hit 0 to get the operator. She told me that my manager was dead and that I should call and tell her family. I hung up the phone mad that everyone just stood around. He body was gone and my co workers were leaving. I don't think I had anywhere to go, so when they shut up the store lights I woke up.
I hate when I dream, it really feels like I haven't slept. My mind won't shut up. Great start to a morning right? Dead people? lol Me not being able to save someone. Story of my life. I don't think I could ever be a paramedic, I would feel like a failure everyday I couldn't save someone. . .plus I'd pass out at the sight of real blood. It's totally weird how your mind thinks you feel something when your dreaming. Like textures. When I dream it feels like I can feel liquid or spikes, even burning. I'm so tired. I need coffee or something. lol Stupid dreams.
Of all the places I've worked too. Blockbuster? Not the radio station, or Sony. Not the cool places. The place I hated the most, Blockbuster. I heard they're slowly going out of business. As well as the rest of the economy. Gaming business is still doing well, maybe I should go back to Sony in Sept. I need to find a job soon. I know they at least want me back. If not then I'm screwed. Omg, I don't want to go back to sony, why am I thinking about it as a idea. I want something new. I want to go back to school. If I work for them I pretty much have to live at sony with all the overtime. I'm slamming my head againist my desk as I time this. I wouldn't mind going back to 104.9 but the pay is shit. Huh, I could always go work for namco...there's in San Jose. Fuck it. Sony's the last option. I'd almost work anywhere at this point...even back at blockbuster. lol
I hate when I dream, it really feels like I haven't slept. My mind won't shut up. Great start to a morning right? Dead people? lol Me not being able to save someone. Story of my life. I don't think I could ever be a paramedic, I would feel like a failure everyday I couldn't save someone. . .plus I'd pass out at the sight of real blood. It's totally weird how your mind thinks you feel something when your dreaming. Like textures. When I dream it feels like I can feel liquid or spikes, even burning. I'm so tired. I need coffee or something. lol Stupid dreams.
Of all the places I've worked too. Blockbuster? Not the radio station, or Sony. Not the cool places. The place I hated the most, Blockbuster. I heard they're slowly going out of business. As well as the rest of the economy. Gaming business is still doing well, maybe I should go back to Sony in Sept. I need to find a job soon. I know they at least want me back. If not then I'm screwed. Omg, I don't want to go back to sony, why am I thinking about it as a idea. I want something new. I want to go back to school. If I work for them I pretty much have to live at sony with all the overtime. I'm slamming my head againist my desk as I time this. I wouldn't mind going back to 104.9 but the pay is shit. Huh, I could always go work for namco...there's in San Jose. Fuck it. Sony's the last option. I'd almost work anywhere at this point...even back at blockbuster. lol
Anyways. On a side note
I just read a VERY LONG, but really good article about Moral Instinct. Trust me on this. It's worth reading. Save the link and read it later or something, just read it. It's really good. I had to look up some words on dictionary.com, but it's a pretty easy read. Just long. Check it out.


No comments:
Post a Comment